The IXL insulated panel consists of metal sheet, insulating foam and adhesive. The IXL joints reinforce the strength of insulating structure. Easy to install.
IXL Slip – joint™
IXL Slip – joint™ is suitable for insulated wall and ceiling. It is made of Food Grade CB steel, complies with USDA standards and regulations or SS stainless steel. IXL Slip – joint™ strengthens panel’s edge by having the female part of the panel edge joint being formed as a fold extending along at least one edge of the sheet metal forming a cavity to receive the male part.
Exterior Sheathing Options
IXL has a wide range of exterior sheathing options to choose as per your purpose of use.
Exterior Sheathing Materials
- CB Galvanized steel sheet for rust prevention, being coated with 3-layer Modified Polyester (Food Grade) complies with USDA standards and regulations.
– BlueScope SD ZM180 Antibacterial Steel: Zinc Coat 180 g/m2, 0.45-0.60mm total coated thickness (TCT)
– BlueScope SD ZM120 Steel: Zinc Coat 120 g/m2, 0.45mm total coated thickness (TCT)
- Stainless steel sheet (SS), Grade 304, 2D matt, being coated with backing coat for better adhesive, 0.40 mm thickness
- LAMILUX Glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) without rust, smooth surface, 1.5mm thickness
Face Profile Options for Steel
Introducing IXL New Face Profile – “SILKLINE”
Available now for IXL EPS and IXL FR Panel